208.80.194.44/24 any ideas?

General Discussion about IP Address Lookup caveats, technology, ideas, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

208.80.194.44/24 any ideas?

Postby mark on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:19 pm

I get regular visitors from this ip range, any ideas who / where it is?

Thanks in advance.
mark
n00b

Re: 208.80.194.44/24 any ideas?

Postby mark on Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:23 pm

They keep checking on some of my domains, I have no idea why.

Thank you for the update, I updated the hostip database.
mark
n00b

Expert styling tips for your wig

Postby bcde130 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:52 am

Be sure to use styling tools specially made for Lace Wig such as a wig styling comb, wig brush or wig pic comb. CAUTION: When styling synthetic Lace Wigs never use heating styling tools on your wig or expose your Full Lace Wigs to excess sources of heat such as: hair dryers, curling irons, open ovens, boiling water, barbecue grills and even some cigarette lighters, because the heat will damage the fibers. When styling Human Hair Wigs you can use all the tools you have used on your own hair (hair dryer, curling iron, hot rollers) and do not need to worry about heat exposure, but must use products especially formulated for Lace Front Wigs.
bcde130
Novice

favorable relationship

Postby Loruoo22 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:13 am

Back to the era of the Hawaiian monarchy, the origin of Hawaiian heirloom jewelry can be found. The Hawaiian kingdom had long enjoyed a favorable relationship with England.
wow gold
In February 1862, Prince Albert, husband to England's Queen Victoria, was dead. During the queen's time of grief, only mourning clothes and black-accented jewelry were acceptable apparel at the royal court. wow gold Meanwhile, jewelry accented with black jet or enamel and carved with floral, vine or scroll designs became the fashion trend in England. These pieces came in the forms of rings, broaches, pendants and bracelets. maple story powerleveling

Reacting to Prince Albert's death, a 23-year-old Hawaiian princess named Liliu Loloku Walania Kamakaeha (Hawaii's last Queen Liliuokalani) ordered two gold that precisely followed the style and detail of the black-enameled English mourning jewelry.
maple story powerleveling
In 1887, Hawaii's Queen Kapiolani and Princess Liliu were invited to Queen Victoria's Jubilee. At the Jubilee, Queen Victoria bestowed them precious gold bracelets with each name of theirs imprinted in Old English Lettering filled with black enamel (here's an example of hawaiian jewelry).
maple story powerleveling
They adored the gift so that they had similar bracelets made for Hawaiian Royal members upon their return to Hawaii. Hawaiian Royal had adopted this sophisticated and hand-carved technique and developed it into its unique design inspired by Hawaiian nature. This Hawaiian royal heritage has been succeeded and lived on as Today's Hawaiian Jewelry.
Loruoo22
n00b

Return to IP Address Lookup