Using DNS as lookup API?

Discuss DNS LOC identifiers and technology here.

Moderator: Moderators

Using DNS as lookup API?

Postby bbugmenot on Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:11 am

HT TP GET API for remote lookups seems very inefficient. How about creating API similar to DNSBLs?

Client would query 4 . 3 . 2 . 1 . hostip . info and get 127 . 0 . 0 . $countrycode as a response.

----
your anti-linking antispam is waaaay to sensitive.
bbugmenot
n00b

Why are lace wigs so popular

Postby bcde130 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:49 am

Lace Wig began as the best kept secret in hair styling innovation for celebrities. Now Full Lace wigs
are available for the convenience and affordability of the every day diva. Lace wigs offer a semipermanent
solution to hair replacement. Lace Front Wig is designed to look natural, as if you’re not wearing a Wig at all. The lace is attached to the perimeter of the natural hairline, creating a natural looking hair line and a realistic looking scalp. You can manage human hair lace wigs just as your own human hair wig.
bcde130
Novice

maplestoryer.com

Postby sherriesyo on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:17 pm

are you a game player?Y/N? come and have a look
maplestoryer.com provide quick and safely maple story items maple story mesos maple story power leveling service.come and try!
sherriesyo
n00b

30-Second rant Why I hate Ugg boots

Postby seoceo2008 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:27 pm

OK, it's cold outside, so cosy is a consideration, but does this justify the footwear phenomenon that, like early adopter Sienna Miller, simply won't go away?
I'm talking Ugg boots, those Aussie clodhoppers that are capable of turning any woman under 5ft 10in into an Oompa-Loompa and the shapeliest pins into the back end of a pantomime horse.
With no sign of the craze abating, Ugg is now targeting blokes, too. Angelina and Brad in Uggs?
The Pitts! And teaming his with a purple velour jogging ensemble, Leo DiCaprio could be Tinky Winky.
If you must, www.wonderhowto.com offers a priceless video tutorial: 'Don't wear them with a bathing suit, PJs or to tropical beaches' they say or within a mile of me. buy cheap ugg boots .
seoceo2008
n00b

Re: Using DNS as lookup API?

Postby gpmidi on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:11 pm

I've been thinking of hosting something like this. It would require some beefy name servers to load a full set of zones for every possible IP but is in the realm of possibility now days.
-Gp
gpmidi
n00b

Return to DNS LOC