I P address

Discussion about internet privacy - what this means... etc

Moderator: Moderators

I P address

Postby gazza8 on Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:50 am

should i ever give out my I P address to someone over net?

Re: I P address

Postby bfolkens on Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:49 pm

gazza8 wrote:should i ever give out my I P address to someone over net?

I would say it depends on your sensitivity to privacy. Also, if you're using a static or dynamic IP address - that makes a difference too.
Site Admin

Postby sharon on Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:52 am

If you care about your privacy then never give your ip address to someone over the net.
Its same as you give your phone number to unknown person.

Postby mecdarkend on Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:27 pm

Hi, gazza8,

Simply by surfing to any website, in a sense, you are "giving out" some IP address (probably "yours", unless you are using proxying software like Tor) to anyone who has access to the weblogs for that website. But in most cases that is probably not something to be hugely concerned about.

On the other hand, if someone asked you to tell them your IP address, I would decline the invitation on principle, unless they provided a very plausible explanation for why they legitimately need that information, pretty much for the same reasons mentioned by the other respondents: your instincts probably tell you "this is creepy!" when someone asks you for information they would not appear to need, and in such cases, you should probably listen to your instincts.

who can make the best

Postby bcde130 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:41 pm

im actually interested who can make the best Lace Wigs, i think the one to get the best Lace Human Hair Wigs is one with its own music and properly edited. besides Cosplay Wigs Buy Cheap Lace Wigs full lace wigs

Re: IP address

Postby Gaspar on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:05 pm

I don't think it is advisable.
But in these days, it is not so hard to find someone's IP.

Motocross boots

Postby klmn964 on Thu May 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Motocross boots are a variety of motorcycle boot designed specifically for off-road, motocross (MX) or all-terrain vehicle riding. To help prevent a rider's feet and legs from being injured, motocross boots are typically much more stiff than regular motorcycle boots or racing boots, but are more flexible than ski boots by comparison.
Modern motocross boots are usually nearly knee-high (about 16 inches in height) and made from a combination of leather, metal, plastic and/or man-made composite materials to create a very form-fitting, comfortable and tight boot. 。
The most common colors of motocross boots are black or white, but other colors such as red, blue, yellow and green (possibly combined with black or white) are also available. Trick riders often opt to wear white boots as they are more most readily visible.

Return to Internet Privacy