ISP location

Discussions regarding API development - so not necessarily the core codebase or database - but things to connect to it, either remotely or in conjunction to the database

Moderator: Moderators

ISP location

Postby gaRFio on Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:20 am

Could it be possible to add an ISP location to the api to show wich ISP is your ip connected to? It could be interesting too to add the region data like is displayed here: http://www.ip2location.com/

Could these requests be listened :) ?

Note: sorry for my english
gaRFio
n00b

Postby robocoder on Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:02 am

Anything is possible. I wouldn't necessarily add the ISP information to the hostip database, but it should be simple enough to do a reverse IP lookup for the whois information, and scrape that info.

Other than "cool to have", what is the value of having the ISP information, and how do you foresee using it (ie applications)?
robocoder
Veteran

Note

Postby Gusoir91 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:08 am

Note: This article contains 1 video and may take some time to load. If you are reading this through an RSS reader or by email and cannot find wow power leveling the video, please click on Initiation to yoga. If you are not reading this through rss, then please consider subscribing to Diethack.

In this world of chaos and rush, many people find themselves stranded after a hard day of work, including myself. Getting rid of the tension wow power leveling accumulated during the day is a very difficult chore. One practise which have saved me countless times from stress is Yoga, more commonly Hatha Yoga. A discipline which comes from India, yoga has been gaining steady popularity across the globe during the last decade. Although it is shunned by the medical community, I personally have found it to be very appeasing to both the body and the mind. Mental relief, tension breakdown, healthy heart and other virtues make yoga one of the best discipline to maintain a balanced life.

There is not one Yoga but various types archlord online gold of yogas which have different technical approaches. I'm no yoga instructor or guru and what I'll show, is knowledge I've gleamed from two years of documentation on the net and in books.

Hatha yoga, which combines asanas (Hindi word for postures) and pranayama (master of one's breath) is the common form of yoga in the occident, basically because it is the accessible one. It is more dynamic than other forms I know and helps the body archlord power leveling gain vitality.
Gusoir91
n00b

Return to API development