Geo IP trace script

General Discussion about IP Address Lookup caveats, technology, ideas, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Geo IP trace script

Postby Pip on Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:02 pm

Is there a IP trace script for chatzilla? If so can you explain to me how I would put it in and how I would use it, I'm new to chatzilla so help me out. Thanks. :)
Pip
n00b

Postby robocoder on Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:01 am

No. My understanding is that Chatzilla is an IRC client, which means it communicates via a network of IRC servers to relay messages between users. The foreign IP address seen on your computer would likely be an IRC server, not other clients.
robocoder
Veteran

who can make the best

Postby bcde130 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:16 am

im actually interested who can make the best Lace Wigs, i think the one to get the best Lace Human Hair Wigs is one with its own music and properly edited. besides Cosplay Wigs Buy Cheap Lace Wigs full lace wigs
bcde130
Novice

Re:

Postby Gaspar on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:48 pm

robocoder wrote:No. My understanding is that Chatzilla is an IRC client, which means it communicates via a network of IRC servers to relay messages between users. The foreign IP address seen on your computer would likely be an IRC server, not other clients.

I used to have all kind of scripts installed on my iRC client. Anyway, if I remember well, there is a function called DNS. You can type /DNS nickname to find the ip.
Or am I wrong ? Long time I used iRC.
Gaspar
n00b

Return to IP Address Lookup