Can Any one help me in database structure

Development discussion about the hostip.info codebase, libraries, and database

Moderator: Moderators

Can Any one help me in database structure

Postby Guest on Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:29 am

Hi friends,

The file is sooooo big. We can't able to open itin notepad or other windows app.

can any one give me the database structure( table structure) so that i cna create and i can write code to open the file in some application

Please help me friends

thank you
Expert

DB Structure

Postby akede_2 on Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:05 pm

The .sql file is a mysql dump. You would need to load it directly, all you need to do is point the fiel to a database and it will create all the tables.

For example, under Linux you would do something like (this is what I did):

[email protected]:~> mysql -uroot -p -h192.168.1.1 dbIP2LOC < hostip_current.sql

It took a while. The file is over 500 meg uncompressed. If possible, I advise transferring the file to the same system your database server is on; then importating it.

My normal user name seems to be inactive/suspended. :< Haven't gotten the registration e-mail yet to finish creation of my real user name. *sob*
akede_2
Expert

Sorry

Postby Sorry on Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:54 pm

The database has a problem in their structures and is not optimized to have a little size because the conceptor of this project is not very good (sorry, but the case study was not done to concept it). :roll:
Then file given is a brut file without optimization too.

With a very simple algorith you can transform the 500Mo file to a 35Mo and store it in a 35Mo database with the same data results.
:wink:
Sorry
Expert

Postby iloveauto0 on Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:45 am

Guest wrote:Hi friends, <br> <br> The file is sooooo big. We can't able to open itin notepad or other win...
Not at all
iloveauto0
n00b

Return to Hostip.info code/database devel