Firewall address of IP(aol) in Calgary ,Canada

Support on setups where you copy the hostip.info database locally.

Moderator: Moderators

Firewall address of IP(aol) in Calgary ,Canada

Postby likota482 on Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:29 pm

I am trying to join discussions on IRC and operators there advise me:Unable to get firewall address; Now, do they mean mine or my IP(aol)? So how can I get both and pass it on to them?Thanks
likota482
n00b

Re: Firewall address of IP(aol) in Calgary ,Canada

Postby bfolkens on Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:06 pm

likota482 wrote:I am trying to join discussions on IRC and operators there advise me:Unable to get firewall address; Now, do they mean mine or my IP(aol)? So how can I get both and pass it on to them?Thanks

If you are behind some type of NAT (router - so your IP gets translated from 192.168.1.X (or something similar) to 241.52.112.84 (your WAN, cable IP)) then sometimes it has a problem. IRC typically uses something called an identd server to grab information about you, your info, etc. (someone else can hopefully clarify this, as I don't frequent IRC)

In this case it seems your ISP is AOL - are you using AOL Broadband?
bfolkens
Site Admin

Postby likota482 on Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:23 am

Thanks for your answer. I seem to have problem with the script-line 359 ; When troubles commenced I uninstalled mIRC and downloaded one for Undernet; Now Dalnet is advising me of the script problem,and I am getting book on IRC;All the best :P
likota482
n00b

How are lace wigs made

Postby bcde130 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:48 am

The wig’s cap is made entirely of French stock full lace wigs or Swiss lace (custom lace front wig may be ordered in French or Swiss front lace wigs). Strands are hand-tied to the lace. Knots are blended so they are not seen. The knotting technique allows natural hair flow for multi-directional hairstyling. The process of creating a Lace Wig takes approximately 30 to 45 days to complete.
bcde130
Novice

Return to Hostip.info database local copy support